Shades of Ladakh (SP001/22)
3 Nights/ 4 Days
Arrival in Leh: Our services start with your arrival at Leh airport. Meet & greet and transfer to the Hotel. Welcome drink on arrival. We recommend you completely relax for the rest of the day to enable yourselves to acclimatize to the rarefied air at the high altitude. Later in the evening drive to visit Shanti Stupa. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 :
Full-day monasteries tour: Breakfast at the hotel. This day we take you for a full-day excursion to Thiksey Monastery. It is better to visit early morning to see the sunrise and praying ceremony. Also, visit Hemis Monastery which is one of the biggest in this region. While returning to Leh visit Shey Palace. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner & overnight.
Day 03 :
KhardungLa pass & City Tour: After breakfast drive to Khardung la, the highest motorable road in the world at 18380 ft. The views from the top of the pass are amazing. This road carries on to the Nubra Valley. In the evening drive to Leh Palace and later to the market. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Depart Leh: In the morning transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward destination
- Traditional welcome with khadaks
- Welcome tea/coffee and breakfast on arrival
- Accommodation in well-appointed Super Deluxe/ Premium Room
- Meals included ( Breakfast & Dinner )
- Tea / Coffee Maker in the room.
- 02 Bottles of Mineral water in the rooms every day
- 01 complimentary breakfast on departure
- Free Wi-Fi (Broadband)
- Airport transfer by Non-A/C Innova/ Xylo/ TATA Arya
- All sight-seeing by Non-A/C Innova/ Xylo/ Arya (Point to Point)
- Green Fee
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours /Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Hotels Cancellation Policy
- If cancelled before 46 days of booking, 10% of the total amount would be forfeited and the rest would be refunded to your account.
- If cancelled between 45 to 31 days of booking 25% of the total amount would be forfeited and the rest would be refunded to your account.
- If cancelled between 30 to 20 days 50% of the total amount would be forfeited and the rest would be refunded to your account.
- If cancelled within 19 days of booking, the complete amount will be non-refundable.